Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Lots of nerve symptoms - MS?

Lots of nerve symptoms - MS? 1 year 2 months ago #4259

Hi,

I developed some sacroiliac joint pain which radiated pain into my coccyx. I have had physio and also chiro treatment and some anti-inflammatory meds, and the worst of this pain has resolved.
about 5 weeks ago, I started getting quite intense burning, tingling sensations across my upper body, breasts, shoulders and down both arms at night, with some slight loss of sensation into little fingers. These sensations definitely improve or go when up and moving around.
However, about 3 weeks ago, I also started feeling some 'shakiness' during the day. This sensation feels like a combination of feeling weak, while feeling hypersensitive (a bit like I've had way too much caffeine!). Associated with this is slight tingling of face and ear lobes (weird!). Interestingly, paracetamol seems to reduce or resolve these symptoms for a few hours. I haven't had these symptoms every day - but maybe about 5 days out of 7.
I have had no vision problems. I do have some numbness in my right big toe.
I had a normal cervical spine MRI about 6 months ago when I had a shoulder issue. And I had a lumbar spine MRI 5 weeks ago as part of the investigations into the SIJ pain - this was normal with no lesions.
Any opinions about whether this collection of symptoms could be MS?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
www.healingwell.com/community/default.aspx?f=32&m=3793138
Business animation company

Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.